Just a few extra minutes with them can help them and their business grow to be more successful. It can also help you achieve 1st order incentives and of course in the long run have a more successful team and earn more money.
Here are a few tips for helping your new recruit build their 1st order.
it could take 15-30 minutes to process.
While you are waiting for the new account to activate do the following:
- Develop a list of customer contacts & potential business partners
- Using the customer order book from the kit
- Create the 1st family order from the current brochures
Say "To have a successful Avon business you must believe in the products you are selling. That will only happen if you use and wear the products, daily."
"Avon gives New Representatives special incentives which is currently free products for every order over $100 in their first campaign and a product bundle if they order over $100 in all four campaigns. These bundles
help them experience the products and to allow them to select the product category they want to
build a customer base around. i.e.Skin Care, fragrance & SSS are Avon's top selling brands."
"Let's start with you, you will need a signature fragrance a set of Avon jewelry, Skin Care and
an Avon lipstick to start, you will want to chose products you can use everyday."
"Let's review the Campaign __ brochure together to select products that will help you start your Avon
Promote the discounts on products they purchase
Selecting Products for 1st Family Order?
"Let's create your first family order together, today. I can give you information on the products that will work best for you...and your family."
• Demonstrate the brochure as a store
• Complete Skin Care quiz
• Let her experience your favorite fragrance and a new featured fragrance
After the 1st family order is written up show her how to submit the order online. (Internet access is needed, ask
if they have access when selling up the appointment.)
• Transition back to the contact list to help her select I0 people she will walk through the brochure, 10 people she will invite to shop her website and I0 people she will invite to her meet & greet party.
• Schedule date and time for her Meet & Greet party
• Set customer & BlYS Candidate goals
• Schedule field training for prospecting for customers and recruits
• Set a date & time to submit customer orders before the district RPS due date for the campaign.
Order Entry Process
• Enter Order after Representative Log-on
• Indicate "Ship with Next"
• Press "Submit"
All Orders entered prior to Noon of submission day and indicated as "Ship with Next" will consolidate into one shipment and be delivered on the indicated delivery date.